4Ever Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4Ever Stars

Brining you information on schools and various activities...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The future depends on what we do in the present.

- Mahatma Gandhi

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.

- Epictetus
Top posters
Kris
Fiat Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFiat Discussion - Page 2 I_voting_barFiat Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rin
Fiat Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFiat Discussion - Page 2 I_voting_barFiat Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Han
Naomi
Poll

Fiat Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kris
The King
The King
Kris

Fiat Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:49 pm

I'm trying my best Han.... but I can't just interrupt a meeting can I? o.O

And I'm moving this post to the discussions thread.
Back to top Go down
http://4everstars.niceboards.net
Han
Gramps
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:53 pm

That's why Val is outside target practicing....
Back to top Go down
Kris
The King
The King
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:44 pm

True.

Well, to clear up some facts. Over the past year, Sora began having more and more nightmares and finally, when he/she opens the memory chest in his/her nightmares, she remembers that she is Sora's sister Rei and he pulled her into his body long ago because he didn't want her to leave. They're twins, so they're compatible.

However, it was too cramped in his small body, so he lost his memories and she went dormant until he was 12 1/2. She took over then, but because of the trauma from her death remembers nothing- only what she has seen from her brother's eyes since they merged.

Sora is dying, but doesn't know it. His life force has been dwindling as he slumbered within himself. Rei leaves his body to save him. However, she is still attached to him and will materialize as she pleases- how she does it is still unknown, but it is possible it has something to do with her connection to her brother.

She has something against Rin and will pull endless pranks on her...

Name: Reikara Ra Tamran
Age: deceased at the age of 10 (accident occurred when she was 7, which is when Sora lost his memories, but she hung on a few more years lost in the middle)
Hair color: Extremely dark blue-black
Eyes: midnight-blue
Occupation (past): Crown princess of the country of Delmar, training to be a great warrior mage
Occupation (present): guarding her brother from the other world, pulling pranks on Rin
Magic element: Eyrth
Other facts: Commonly goes by Rei
Cause of death: Cannot remember do to the shock of death
Back to top Go down
Han
Gramps
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 am

Now Han has to come up with semi-logical explanations to all these new magic phenomenon you came up with. This is gonna be fun... And the pulling from body thing... We could use that in the Rin/Law plot...
Back to top Go down
Kris
The King
The King
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:39 pm

I was thinking that another reason could be that she didn't really die. She's just stuck in the middle... but I'm not sure... and he pulled her into her body just as her spirit left her body. It's complicated...
Back to top Go down
Han
Gramps
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Read the part in the old RP about the "spirit world"
Back to top Go down
Han
Gramps
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:06 pm

To Real Kris: Do you really not see what I am trying to do? hehehe....
Back to top Go down
Kris
The King
The King
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Sora will never push himself in that direction. You're going to have to set it up =P

But yes, I see you and Rin think quite alike... she asked for my permission during a gmail chat.

Well, I actually thought about it too, but Sora's not into politics... or at least he doesn't want to get involved.....

But it's cool with me =)

Last edited by Kris on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kris
The King
The King
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Han wrote:
Read the part in the old RP about the "spirit world"

I finished reading the entire old RP already, so I know what you're talking about =)
Back to top Go down
Han
Gramps
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:31 am

I might bring Timus in somehow to argue with Sora about "what it means to be a healer" stuff... That would be cool...
Back to top Go down
Rin
The Demoness
The Demoness

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 am

DUDE THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Han
Gramps
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:37 am

marrying you to sora or bring in timus?
Back to top Go down
Rin
The Demoness
The Demoness

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:40 am

uh...Timus.

I'm not too eager to get married, really. Lol
Back to top Go down
Han
Gramps
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:27 am

More History:

Westwood was the one that gave secrets to the Black Hand four years ago. Westwood was responsible for the Black Hand invasion that killed King Hyperion so that Westwood can usurp the throne. Rin was supposed to die too, but Timus failed to kill her (obviously). Now Timus is the only one that knows Westwood's betrayal.

PS. I noticed how Rin (the real one) said the former king/queen "mysteriously disappear"ed. Timus does not know this. Let the characters assume they are dead. If Rin(the real one) chooses to revive them, whoopdedoo.
Back to top Go down
Rin
The Demoness
The Demoness

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:34 am

I was thinking about bringing back Rin's parents...hmm.

Lol; by the way, Crystal says that Han should figure out who Sora really is and suggest that he and Rin get "fake engaged".
Back to top Go down
Han
Gramps
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 am

Gotcha. Not hard.
Back to top Go down
Rin
The Demoness
The Demoness

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:44 am

Dude.

Rin and the Black Hand vs. Westwood and the Fiat Army.

:OOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Kris
The King
The King
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:49 am

Well, duh. Sora's not interested in getting back into politics.

o.O Interesting idea... We also have to have "traitors" on both sides. Deceit will make the plot deeper.
Back to top Go down
Kris
The King
The King
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:49 pm

So what's your idea relating to the ghost world, Han?
Back to top Go down
Han
Gramps
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Uhhh... I don't know what you mean. My idea is exactly what my character said:

"the 'world' of the dead is not exactly a world in the classical sense. It is a collection of the energies that had once made up living things. With certain manipulations of magical energies, you could , in a sense, 'dumb it down' so that you mind could comprehend it and also send your own energy to mix with it. Thus, to you it may seem like an interaction with the dead, but in reality it is just your magical energy mixing with other energies. Some magicians before and after the limit of magic have used that.. collection of energy... for amazing tasks, but it is dangerous. Very dangerous. This is one of the most complex topics in knowledge, because it involves the energies themselves. In fact, what I just explain is basically all that we, scholars, have deduced as of the present."

The original post on how magic works was delete. Basically:

1. There are two types of energy in the world. Physical energy and magical energy.
2. Physical Energy make up all physical things. (the E in E=mc^2)
3. Magical Energy is a coexisting energy that humans have evolved to bend to their wills.
4. All phenomenon can be broken down to the interaction of these two energies.

(PS. I'm going to call these the Four Laws of Hansel, after my character in Saga if ever Han(the character) needs to refer to them.)

Last edited by Han on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin
The Demoness
The Demoness

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Ooh. Four Laws of Hansel :33333

We really should finish Saga, I liked it >.> Or at least decide on what happened.
Back to top Go down
Han
Gramps
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:06 pm

We KNOW what happened... But yes, we should....
Back to top Go down
Rin
The Demoness
The Demoness

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Wait; idk what happened. What DID happen? I only have a vague idea >.>
Back to top Go down
Han
Gramps
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 pm

LMAO cuz you guys are trying SOOO hard to get the marriage thing to work. Hilarious... Let thing flow...

But yeah, I'll let my character bring it up on next post.
Back to top Go down
Kris
The King
The King
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Who said I'm trying to get it to work? Sora would NEVER try to place himself into such a position...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Discussion   Fiat Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fiat Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next